Content Strategy Services
I help brands and businesses clarify their messaging, amplify their social reach, and reach new customers in the process.
As a business owner, your priority is creating the best possible product or service for your customers — as it should be. But that often means that posting on social media, clarifying your brand voice, or building a blog — all of which is indispensable today — inevitably falls to the bottom of your to-do list.
That’s where I come in.
I work with companies in the food, wellness, and health spaces to refine their brand voice, attract more customers, and create content that converts. With an accomplished editorial background and strong social, strategic, and storytelling skills, I’m uniquely positioned to help you create a custom (and effective) approach to content marketing.
Throughout my career in media, I’ve worked and written for brands such as The Today Show, Oprah Magazine, HuffPost, Shape, Self, Women’s Health, Thrive Global, Refinery29, and many more. I’ve been the senior social media editor for Shape Magazine, senior editor at Greatist, and the first social content writer for WebMD.
Thanks to my unique background and skill set, I’ll help your brand or business craft and create content that attracts, engages — and most importantly, builds relationships with — the customers you want to reach.
My content services include:
● Refine brand voice and messaging (taglines; “about”/bio; website copy; social media profiles)
● Conceive, write, and optimize blog posts that customers truly want to read
● Conduct social content audit to determine what’s working (and what’s not)
● Organize and execute custom photoshoots to showcase your products and services in the best possible light
● Create editorial calendar and write copy to ensure social media posts are effectively connecting with your audience
● Create newsletters, marketing materials, white papers, case studies, media kits, and infographics
Brands I've worked with:
“We hired Locke to elevate our content, including white papers, client case studies, blog posts, newsletters, and more. She not only helped to take our content to the next level and solidify our brand voice and tone, but also helped establish Fitspot as a thought leader in the corporate wellness space.”